UPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 07 Latest Vacancy www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Latest Recruitment Notification 2017 has been published at official website www.upsconline.nic.in for job seekers. Applicants who were waiting for this opportunity can grab this by submitting their application form before the last date of submission of application form. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has decided to Engage 07 Position for Group A, B and C Gazetted vacancies of Technical Officer, Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and Deputy Director.
As per released latest UPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Advertisement, applicants are required to submit their application form Online through its official website www.upsconline.ic.in from 16th of January 2017 to 2nd of February 2017. Desirable applicants are advised to ensure their eligibility prior to applying for the below mentioned post referring this blog or UPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Employment Notice.
All the required details of this notification have been added below for job seeker’s quick reference along with requisite links to refer the essential content for to this vacancy. Applicants are advised to apply before the last date, not to wait for the last date of the submission of the application to avoid any miss occurrence.
UPSC Vacancy 2017 Full Jobs Details:
Employment Notice #01/2017
Total Number of Posts: 07
Job Location: All India
Application Mode: Online
Name of The Post and Other details:
- Technical Officer: 01
- Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division): 02
- Superintending Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division): 01
- Scientist – B (Ballistics): 01
- Scientist-B (Neutron Activation Analysis): 01
- Scientist-B (Toxicology): 01
- Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene): 01
- Technical Officer: Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University
- Superintending Anthropologist (Cultural Anth Division) : Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized university for
- Superintending Anthropologist (Phys Anth Division) : Master’s degree in Anthropology of recognized university
- Scientist : Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Mathematics/ Forensic Science
- Applicant’s age should be 40 years for Serial No. 2 & 3, 45 years for Serial No. 7, 35 years for other post.
Manner of Selection:
- Written Test + Interview conducted by UPSC.
- Applicants are required to pay application fee Rs. 25/- as application fee by online/ Cash by SBI bank
- No fee for ST/SC/PH/Women.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit their application Online through official website of UPSC http://upsconline.nic.in before 02-02-2017
UPSC Recruitment Imperative Dates for Applicants:
- Last date of Apply online: 02-02-2017
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in