Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016-17 www.mpsc.nic.in 28 Latest Vacancy
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016-17 Employment notice and application instruction are available at www.mpsc.nic.in to recruit 28 applicants for the post of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer, Assistant Teacher, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant & Journalist vacancies in Various Departments. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the latest announced recruitment notification by Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC), Shillong. Applicants who are interested for this vacancy may apply on or before 17th of January 2017.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice and complete the application form as mentioned to make sure the requirements of this vacancy.
Official Advt. #MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/43
Total Vacancies: 28 Posts
Job Location: Meghalaya
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Position:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer – 05
- Assistant Teacher – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 16
- Research Assistant – 01
- Journalist – 04
- B.V.Sc Degree in Veterinary Science for Post(1)
- Graduate with Honours in English with Political Science/Garo & History as one of the subject at Degree Level and having B.Ed for Post(2)
- Graduate with Arts, Science Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics for Post(3,4)
- Graduate in Arts/Science or Commerce & should have good command over English/Khasi/Garo and should be able to translate any matter from English to Khasi/Garo vice versa for Post(5)
- To get more details around this recruitment, kindly review official advertisement.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st of Jan. 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt norm.
- Post(1): Rs.17000/- –Rs.33690/-
- Post(2,3): Rs.15700/- –Rs.28760/-
- Post(4): Rs.14100/- –Rs.27510/-
- Post(5): Rs.11300/- –Rs.22000/-
- Applicants are required to pay application fee:
- Rs.460/- for Post(1), 350/- for Post(2 to 4), Rs.320/- for Post(5) for General/OBC Category applicants.
- Rs.230/- for Post(1), 175/- for Post(2 to 4), Rs.160/- for Post(5) for SC/ST Category applicants.
- No Fee for PWD Applicants.
Application fee will be paid through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Manner of Selection:
- Preliminary Screening Test, Written Examination followed by Personal interview conducted by Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC).
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the above mentioned post for Meghalaya PSC Latest Released Recruitment Official Notification 2016 are invited to submit their application Online via official website www.mpsc.nic.in from 1st of December 2016 to 17th of January 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 17-01-2017.
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Notification of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2016 has been published on www.www.mpsc.nic.in for the post of Medical & Health Officer. Applicants who were looking for this opportunity, don’t miss it and grab it to make your career in this field.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission invites offline application from eligible and interested applicants. It would be submitted at below mentioned postal address before 12th of May 2016.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2016 Details :
Advertisement No: MPSC/ADvt-38/1/2014-2015
Total Number of posts: 60
Application Mode : Offline
Job Location: Sillong (Meghalaya)
Essential Qualification :
- Must have MBBS or any other Medical Degree with Registered in Medical council of Meghalaya or MCI.
- Applicants age should be 21 to 31 years for the post of Medical & Health Officer as on 01-01-2016
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the post of Medical and Health officer may send their application form in prescribed format, which is available at its official website for downloading – www.mpsc.nic.in. Application will be accepted before 12-05-2016.
- Advertisement Released date: 12-04-2016
- Last date of Receipt Application: 12-05-2016
Official Website – www.mpsc.nic.in