Kashmir University Recruitment 2016 www.kashmiruniversity.net 15 Vacancy
Kashmir University Recruitment 2016 official notification was published at www.kashmiruniversity.net to employ 15 new employees for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Computer Assistant, MTS and Research Consultant. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Kashmir University before 3rd of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Official Advt. #KU/Bot/CPEPA_2016
Number of Vacancies Available: 15 Posts
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Mode: Offline/Postal
Name of the Position:
- Research Consultant: 01
- Junior Research Fellows/ Project Fellow: 09
- Computer Assistant: 01
- Field Attendants/ MTS: 04
- Research Consultant & Junior Research Fellows/ Project Fellow: M.SC, PhD
- Computer Assistant: BCA or B.Sc in IT/ Graduation
- Field Attendants/ MTS: Middle Pass with relevant experience.
- Rs 36000 + HRA for Research Consultant, Rs 16000 for first three years and Rs 18000 years for Third and 4th year for JRF, Rs 10000 per month for Computer Application and Rs 7000 per month for Field Attendants.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the mentioned post for Kashmir University Latest Recruitment 2016 may send their application form in prescribed format, which can be downloaded from official website www.kashmiruniversity.net and complete application form is required to send at mentioned address in official notification along with copies of certificates in an envelope with superscribed post name on envelope send to “Chief Coordinator CPEPA Department of Botany University of Kashmir Srinagar”.
- Applications along with photocopies of certificates/ transcripts and other documents indicating qualification, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, age, certificate of having qualified NET/GATE/other similar accredited test and experience (if any), must reach the undersigned by or before 03rd December, 2016.
- Last date of Receipt Application: 03-12-2016
Official Website: www.kashmiruniversity.net