[:en]High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2016 www.hcmimphal.nic.in Govt Vacancy in Manipur[:]
[:en]High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2016 Employment Notice & prescribed application form are available at www.hcmimphal.nic.in for job seekers. Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has issued employment notification No. 10/2016 to filling up 28 Lecturer Vacancies in CTEs/IASEs/B.Ed. Colleges in the Directorate of SCERT, Assam Under Elementary Education Department. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for Assam PSC Jobs.
Applicants who are interested to apply may download prescribed format application form from its official website and submit to the authorities before last date of application submission date 20-09-2016. To know more details like Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Manner of Selection, Application Charge, How to apply etc. kindly refer below information.
Applicants who are interested and willing to apply for the this vacancy should go through the recruitment notice of High Court of Manipur Vacancy 2016 carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions as indicated in this released official notice. Candidature of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
High Court of Manipur Jobs 2016 Full Opening Details:
Job Location : Manipur
Total Posts: 20 Vacancies
Name of the Designation & no. of vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Peon: 10 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : Graduate with typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Peon : Class 8th Pass.
- Age of the applicants should be 21 to 35 years as on 26th of August 2016 for the above mentioned post.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 8200/-pm
- Peon: Rs. 6060/-pm
Application Fee :
- Rs. 1500/-& SC/ST/OBC
- Resident of Manipur State will have to pay Rs. 1000/- in shape Challan.
Manner of Selection:
- Written Test, Viva Voce & Typing Test
- Applicants who are interested and eligible may apply in prescribed format, which can be downloaded through its official website http://hcmimphal.nic.in
- Completed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents/certificates should reach at below mentioned address:
The Member Secretary, Manipur State Legal Service Authority High Court of Manipur Complex, Chingmeirong, Imphal
Dates to remember:
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 20-September-2016