Punjab Irrigation Recruitment 2016 www.govt.thapar.edu 373 Latest Vacancy
Total Vacancy : 474
Name of Organization:
Punjab State Board of Technical Education (PSBTE), Government of Punjab
Name of Posts and Number of Posts:
- Senior Assistant: 09 posts
- Craft Instructor: 423 posts
- Hostel Superintendent: 24 posts
- Store Keeper: 17 posts
- Librarian: 01 post
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc or Graduate Degree in specialization in respective subject/discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
- Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 45 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Punjab Rules.
Manner of Selection:
The candidates will be selected by PSBTE Board on the basis of following stages of selection_
- Merit List (based on Academic Exam Marks/Percentage)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Store Keeper: from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month
- All Other Posts: from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- per month
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to official website at www.punjabteched.com OR www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the full advertisement carefully and return to previous page.
- Select Apply Online link to reach Pre-registration page.
- Check all important instructions and proceed to Online Application.
- Fill up the Application Form online with your basic and academic details.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to you.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 30th/31st December 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application: 21st January 2017
- Merit List & Interview Dates to be Declared: Announce Shortly
Official Website: www.punjabteched.com / www.govt.thapar.edu
Punjab Irrigation Recruitment 2016 official notification was published at www.govt.thapar.edu to employ 373 new employees for the post of Junior Engineer – JE in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Department of Irrigation Punjab before 16th of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Official Advt #4/2016
Number of Vacancies: 373
Name of the Position: JE (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
Job Location: Punjab
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Position:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 296
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 61
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 16
- Polytechnic diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Rs 10300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4800 Per Month.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection of the applicant for Punjab Irrigation Recruitment will be made on the basis of Written exam and Interview.
- Applicants are required to application fee Rs. 800/- for General/OBC and Rs. 400 for ST/ST/PWD applicants.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for above mentioned for Punjab Irrigation Latest Recruitment 2016 are required to submit their application Online through its official website www.govt.thapar.edu before 12th of December 2016.Also they need to send hard copies along with copies of certificates send to: DIP-CELL THAPAR UNIVERSITY PATIALA – 147004
- Last date of Receipt Application: 16-12-2016
To apply online – click here
Official Web Portal : www.govt.thapar.edu