[:en]BSSC Recruitment 2016 www.bssc.bih.nic.in 152 Latest Vacancy[:]
[:en]BSSC Recruitment 2016 official notification was published at www.bssc.bih.nic.in to employ 152 new employees for the post of Municipal Manager. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) before 23rd of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Total Posts: 152
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Posts: Municipal Manager
- MBA from recognized institute or Post Graduate in public Administration/ PGDM/Municipal Management.
Applicants who are interested to apply their age should be:
- General Category : 21 to 37 Years
- OBC Category : 21 to 40 Years
- General Category (Female): 21 to 40 Years
- SC/ST Category : 21 to 42 Years
- Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination & Interview.
Applicants are required to pay application fee:
- GEN/OBC & other State applicants have to pay Rs.750/- and SC/ST applicants (Only for Bihar Domicile) : Rs. 200/-. deposited through SBI I Collect or Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the post of Municipal Manager for latest released BSSC Recruitment 2016 may submit their application form ONLINE through it’s official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in on or before 23rd of December 2016.
Imperative Dates of BSSC Recruitment:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21-November-2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application: 19-December-2016
- Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 21-November-2016 to 20-December-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 23-December-2016
Official Website: http://bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 was issued at official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in to recruit 272 vacancies for the post of Primary Teacher. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released recruitment notification 2016 by Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) before 24th of October 2016.
Applicants who are interested and want to apply for this post are advised to go through the official employment notification thoroughly to get complete details about BSSC Recruitment 2016. Information related to this vacancy available below for jobs seekers quick reference.
About Bihar Staff Selection Commission:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The history of Constitution of India reveals that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration way back in the year 1853 and a committee for giving shape to that was constituted under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay in the year 1854. Later on the Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commissions were constituted under the Government of India Act 1935 The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1 April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26 January 1950.
BSSC Recruitment 2016 Full Vacancy Information:
Job Details :
- Post Name : Primary Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 272 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Job Location : Bihar
BSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 55% from a recognised board and should have 02 Year Diploma in Education Training from NCTE or equivalent.
- Applicants age should be minimum 18 years as 1st of July 2016.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection will be made on the basis of applicant’s written examination by BSSC.
How to apply for BSSC Govt Jobs 2016:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the mentioned post may submit their application online through its official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in from 27-09-2016 to 24-10-2016.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.10.2016
- Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 29.09.2016 to 26.10.2016
Official Website : http://bssc.bih.nic.in[:]