Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 www.repcobank.com 75 PO & Clerk Vacancy
Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 Online application Form & Official Notification are available at www.repcobank.com for the position of Probationary Officer and Junior Assistant/Clerk. Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial Experts. If you are looking for job in this sector and want to make your career in this field may grab this opportunity.
Repco Bank has released a latest recruitment notification to engage 15 Probationary Officer and 60 Junior Assistant/Clerk. Repco Bank invites application from Indian Citizen for the mentioned post. Application Mode is Online of this latest released recruitment notification. Online application for Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 would be submitted from 11-08-2016 to 31-08-2016 through its official website www.repcobank.com.
Requisite information about Repco Bank Vacancy 2016 added below for your reference, applicants are advised to review it before submitting your online application or may refer its official advertisement which is available at official website. Detailed information like – Essential Qualification, Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Job Location, Age Limitation, Manner of Selection, How to apply etc. given below:
Repco Bank Vacancy 2016 PO and Clerk Vacancy
Application Mode : Online
Total Number of Posts: 75
Job Location: All India
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
- Probationary officer (P.O): 15
- Clerk/Junior Assistant: 60 (Tamil Nadu 50, Karnataka-06, Andra Pradesh & Telengana 04)
Repco Bank Jobs 2016 Full Information:
Probationary Officer : Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognized by UGC.
Junior Assistant/Clerk : Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
- Age should be 21 to 30 years for the post of PO & 21 to 28 year for Junior Asst/Clerk.
Rs. 23700 to 42020 under CTC RS. 9.45 Lakh for PO
Rs. 11765 to 31540 under CTC RS. 4.41 Lakh for clerk
- P.O – Rs.450 for ST/SC/PWE/EXSM AND Repatriates and Rs.800 for all other category candidates
- Clerk – Rs.350 for ST/SC/PWE/EXSM/Repatriates and 650 for other unreserved categories candidates
Manner of Selection
- Selection to be made on the basis of Online Test + Group discussion and interview for P.O post and online test and interview for the post of Junior Assistant post.
Applicants who are interested and eligible for the mentioned post need to go to the Repco Bank website www.repcobank.com and www.repcobank.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Opening dates of online application: 01-08-2016
- Closing dates of online application: 31-08-2016
Official Web Portal Of Repco Bank : www.repcobank.com
Repco Bank Vacancy Full Info :
Name of the Post & Other Details :
- Manager-Legal: 03 Posts
- Manager-Chartered Accountant: 01 Post
Essential & Desirable Qualification:
- Candidates must have BL/ LLB with minimum 60% in aggregate for Post 1, Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Law/ Management/ Engineering for Post 2.
Age Limitation :
- Applicants age should be 21 to 30 years for the post of Manager-Legal & 21 to 40 years for the post of Manager-Chartered Accountant as on 31-10-2015.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as listed below :
- 5 years for SC/ST/Repatriate
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for PWD
Selection Method :
- For the mentioned post applicants would be selected on the basis of Written exam/ Group activity/ Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee for this recruitment given below :
- Rs. 700/- For General Category
- Rs. 400/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates Categories
- Fee to be paid in favor of Repco Bank Recruitment Cell, payable at Chennai.
- Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank
How to Apply Offline :
- All of the Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form along with Bio-data form in English, one recent passport size photograph.
- Envelope should be super scripted as “For the Post of___”
Correspondence Address :
To the Joint General Manager (Admin)
Repco Bank Ltd., P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, 33
North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017
Repco Bank Employment News