Public Analyst Office Haryana Recruitment 2016 Apply for 15 Latest Vacancy
Public Analyst Office Haryana Recruitment 2016 official notification was published to employ 15 new employees for the post of Peon, clerk, Laboratory Attendant, Mali, Packer, Sawasthya Sahayak. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Officer of Public Analyst, Haryana, Sector 11-D, Chandigarh before 19th of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Application Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Number of Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the Position:
- Clerk (Class-Ill): 03
- Laboratory Attendant (Class-Ill): 07
- Peon (Class-IV): 01
- Swasthya Sahayak: 01
- Packer (Class-IV): 02
- Mali (Class-IV): 01
- 10+2 passed with typing test for Clerk, Matriculation with Science for Laboratory Attendant, Middle Standard with Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matriculation standard for S.N 02 – 06.
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 42 years.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the above mentioned post for Public Analyst Office Haryana recruitment 2016, they need to attend for Walk-in-Interview with complete Bio-data at below mentioned address.
Venue of Interview
Officer of the Public Analyst Haryana Sector 11-D Chandigarh
- Walk-in-Interview date & time: 9th of December 2016 at 10:00 a.m. (Application will be accepted from 10 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.)