1705 Vacancies in Meghalaya Police www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 prescribed application form is available at www.megpolice.gov.in for the post of UB/AB Sub-Inspector, Constable & Other Post. As per released latest notification, there are 1705 energetic candidates will be hired for the mentioned post. Applicants who are waiting for this opportunity may grab it by sending their application form in prescribed format, which can be downloaded from its official website www.megpolice.gov.in.
Online official advertisement of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 has been published at official website of www.megpolice.gov.in, kindly review it carefully prior to apply to avoid making any mistake at the time of filling it up. Application form should reach at below mentioned postal address before 31st of July 2016.
Meghalaya Police Vacancy Exhaustive Details :
Application Mode : Offline
Job Location : Meghalaya
Total Post : 1705
Name of the Post:
- UB Sub- Inspector: 100 Posts
- AB Sub- Inspector: 25 Posts
UB Group: 631 Posts
- UB Sub-Inspector
- Unarmed Branch Constable: 463 Posts
- Fireman: 41 Posts
- Driver Fireman: 10 Posts
- MPRO Operator Constable: 96 Posts
- WPC: 23 Posts
AB Group: 929 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable: 150 Posts
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable: 600 Posts
- Handyaman Constable: 20 Posts
- Rider Constable: 03 Posts
- MPRO (Genral Duty) Constable): 10 Posts
- Mechanics: 10 Posts
- Driver Constable: 120 Posts
- Buglers: 06 Posts
- Armourers: 10 Posts
Follower Group- Follower of DEF/ State Battalian including IRBN: 20 Posts
Essential Qualification :
- Degree in any Stream for UB/ AB SIs
- Pass 10+2 for UB Group
- IX th class for AB Group
- Class V for Follower Group.
Age Limitation :
- Aspirants age should be 20 to 27 years for UB/AB SIs, 18 to 21 years for UB & AB Group, 18 to 27 years for Follower Post. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/ SC candidates.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Method :
- Selection of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 will be made on the basis of their physical efficiency test, written exam and personal interview.
- Get Application from offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong on payment of Rs.150/-.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Recruitment 2016
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the mentioned post may send their application form in prescribed format, which can be downloaded through official website www.megpolice.gov.in and complete form will be sent at below metioend postal address :
The Office of the DG Prisons/ Addl Director General of Police (TRG/ AP)
Cum Chairman, Central Recruitment Board (CRB)
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-07-2016
- Date of Available of Application Form on Website: 30-03-2016
Official Website : www.megpolice.gov.in