[:en]Manipur Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2016 www.manipur.gov.in Jobs in Manipur[:]
Manipur Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2016 Employment Notice & prescribed application form are available at www.manipur.gov.in for job seekers. Government of Manipur, Office of the Registrar of Co-operative Socieites, Manipur has issued employment notification No. E-Coop/272/MRDR/2016 to filling up 84 Inspector Cooperative Societies, Office Assistant-Cum Computer Operator & Driver (Light) vacancies.
Applicants who are interested to apply may download prescribed format application form from its official website and submit to the authorities before last date of application submission date 22-09-2016. To know more details like Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Manner of Selection, Application Charge, How to apply etc. kindly refer below information.
Applicants who are interested and willing to apply for the this vacancy should go through the recruitment notice of Manipur Cooperative Societies Vacancy 2016 carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions as indicated in this released official notice. Candidature of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions is liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
Manipur Cooperative Jobs 2016 Full Opening Details:
Total No. of Posts: 84 posts
Job Location: Manipur
Name of the posts & No. of vacancies:
- Inspector Cooperative Societies – 80
- Office Assistant-Cum Computer Operator – 03
- Driver (Light) – 01
- Inspector Cooperative Societies : Graduate or its equivalent from any recognized university with Knowledge of Manipuri
- Office Assistant-Cum Computer Operator : Graduate with Completion of Course on Computer Concepts from Govt recognized Institutions or University
- Driver (Light) : Middle School Leaving Certificate or Class-VIII from recognized institute with Driving Experience for 03 years.
- Age should not be more than 38 years.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
- Rs.500/- for unreserved candidates
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/OBC reserved category candidates
The application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Office of the Register of Co-operative Societie, Lampheipat”.
Manner of Selection:
- Written Examination followed by interview conducted by Office of the Registrar of Co-operative Socieites, Manipur.
- Applicants who are willing to apply and having required eligibility as mentioned above may download prescribed format application form at official website www.manipur.gov.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 22-09-2016.
Deputy Registar (Admin) Cooperative Societies
Manipur, Lampheipat, Imphal
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 22-09-2016