Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2016 www.manipur.gov.in
Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2016 at www.manipur.gov.in : Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2016 has been released, job seekers who are looking for a government job in this sector may grab this opportunity by submitting their application form at below given postal address for the post of Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Village Extension Worker/ Field Assistant, Mechanic Gr.III, Jeep Driver, Primary Price Reporter, Photographer, Field Man, Lab — Attendant, Mali, Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Scavenger, Handyman.
Employment notice of Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2016 has been issued at its official website www.manipur.gov.in for job seekers. This is a very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Manipur. Interested applicants who are meeting eligibility may apply for this Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment 2016. Detailed information given below for reference or applicants are advised to review its official advertisement to avoid any kind of error during the filling it up.
Manipur Agriculture Dept Vacancy 2016 Full Info:
Total No. of Posts: 191 posts
Job Location: Manipur
Application Mode : Postal
Name of the posts & no. of vacancies:
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator – 22
- Village Extension Worker/ Field Assistant – 77
- Mechanic Gr. III – 01
- Jeep Driver – 07
- Primary Price Reporter – 07
- Photographer – 01
- Field Man – 20
- Lab-Attendant – 03
- Mali – 03
- Peon – 23
- Chowkidar – 17
- Sweeper/Scavenger – 01
- Handyman – 09
Manipur Agriculture Dept Recruitment Eligibility:
- Should have Graduate with Completed Course on Computer Concepts (DOS + Windows + MS-Office + Multimedia + Internet)- (CCC) of a recognized institute for Post(1), P.U Science/XII Sc. Passed for Post(2,5), Class X Passed Automobile Certificate from recognized institute for Post(3), Class X Passed with Driving License valid for last 05 years for Post(4,13), Class X Passed Photography Certificate from recognized institute for Post(5), Class X Passed for Post(6 to 12). for Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- For Post(1 to 6): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
- For Post(7 to 13): Rs.4440/- -Rs.7440/- + GP
Manner of Selection:
- Selection will be made based on their performance in Written Examination, Skill Test followed by Viva-Voce conducted by The Department of Agriculture, Government of Manipur.
- Interested and eligible applicants may download prescribed format application form at official website www.manipur.gov.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 03-09-2016.
Director of Agriculture
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 03-09-2016.