ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Walk In for 42 Specialist & Senior Resident
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016-17 released an employment notice at official website to recruit 42 deserving candidates for the post of Specialist & Senior Resident on contract basis. It is a good news for job seekers who are looking for a government job in this sector. Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement. Candidates who are eager to apply for the latest released recruitment notification by Employee’s State Insurance Hospital are advised to read it cautiously and submit the application form as mentioned.
Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility prior to appearing for the interview. Essential details about this recruitment are given below for reference.
Application Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Total Posts: 42 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Specialist: 10 Posts
- Senior Resident: 32 Posts
- Specialist: MBBS Degree from recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
- Senior Resident : PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university Registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council Of India Or State Medical Council. Candidate must have not complete three year senior residency earlier.If such candidate not available then Candidate have 2 years experience after MMBS, out of which one year experience in concerned Specialty can also be Considered.
- For Specialist : 45 years
- For Senior Resident : 35 years
Manner of Selection:
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 75/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESIC Fund Account No. 1.
- No fee for Women candidates and PWD.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the mentioned post of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2016 may appear for the interview along with Original documents, attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & DD at the time of interview to the given address in the venue.
Venue of Interview:
- Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Rohini Sector -15, Delhi
- Interview Date : 05 & 06 January 2016 at 09:00 AM
ESIC Delhi Recruitment Official Website: esic.nic.in