CRIS Recruitment 2017 Apply for 54 JSE & JNE Position
CRIS Recruitment 2017 Notification has been issued and it is accessible at cris.org.in for job seekers. Centre for Railway Information Systems has decided to engage 54 positions for the post of Junior Software Engineer (JSE) and Junior Network Engineer (JNE). Applicants who were looking for a government job can grab this opportunity by submitting their application form before 8th of February 2017.
Applicants who are interested to apply for this latest released recruitment notification 2017 are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official notification. Applicants who are eager to apply for this vacancy are advised to read its employment notification available on its official website vigilantly and submit the application form as instruction mentioned.
CRIS Vacancy 2017 Full Opening Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 54 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Position:
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE): 40
- Junior Network Engineer (JNE): 14
- Applicants who have Diploma in computer Science or BE/B.Tech in CS or IT or Management / Electronics and communication or BCA/MCA or other equivalent qualification.
- Applicant’s age should e 22 to 28 years as on 8th of February 2017.
Manner of Selection:
- Applicants would be selected based on Written exam/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are enviable and eligible for the mentioned post for CRIS Recruitment Notification 2017 may submit their application form Online via official website www.cris.org.in from 9th of January 2017 to 8th of February 2017. Online application link will be activate on 9th of Jan. 2017.
CRIS Recruitment 2017 Imperative Dates:
- Starting date of apply online: 09-01-2017
- Last date of Apply online: 08-02-2017
- Last date of Deposition Fee: 14-02-2017
Official Website: cris.org.in