CIMFR Recruitment 2016 www.cimfr.nic.in 29 Latest Govt Jobs
CIMFR Recruitment 2016 official notification was published at www.cimfr.nic.in to employ 29 new employees for the post of Technician Grade-II, Technical Assistant, Technical officer and Senior Technical officer. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) before 23rd of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Official Advt. #03/2016 and 04/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Job Location: Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
Application Mode: Offline/Postal
Name of the Position:
- Technician Grade – II (1): 17
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (1): 06
- Technical Officer Group III (3): 05
- Senior Technical Officer (1) Grade-III (4): 01
- First class Diploma in mining Engineering with 03 years full time duration for S.N 01, B.Sc with Geology as one of the subject form a recognized university, B.E/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering or Mechanical engineering or BE/B.Tech in computer Science or M.Sc in Soil chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry or equivalent for Technical officer and 10th Standard pass with ITI certificates in electrician, Electronics, Laboratory Assistant, COPA for Technician.
- Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs 1900 for S.N 01
- Pay scale Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4200 for S.N 02
- Pay scale GP Rs 4600 for S.N 03, GP Rs 5400 for S.N 04.
- Applicants are required to pay application fee Rs. 100/- though Bank DD in favour “Director Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research” at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670) for General/OBC applicants.
- No fee for ST/SC/ PWD applicants.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for CIMFR Recruitment 2016 may submit their application form in prescribed format, which is available at its official website www.cimfr.nic.in to download. Complete form would require to send at below mentioned address with required enclosure.
The Controller of Administration CIMFR Barwa Road Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand)
- Last date of Receipt Application: 23-12-2016
Official Website: http://cimfr.nic.in