Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in 135 Jobs
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Official notification is published at official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in to engage 135 deserving candidates. Bombay High Court invites application from interested and eligible applicants before 6th of January 2017 for the post of Personal Assistant. Applicants who were looking for a job in this field can grab this opportunity by submitting their application for latest released Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official notification. Applicants who are eager to apply for this vacancy are advised to read its employment notification available on its official website vigilantly and submit the application form as instruction mentioned.
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 135 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 5400
- Application Mode: Online
Essential Qualification :
- Degree in Law .
Age Limit :
- Applicant’s age should be 21- 38 years as on date of publication of advertisement.
- The non refundable Fee of Rs. 300/- paid by online or by challan.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the post of Personal Assistant may apply online through website https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in from 22-12-2016 to 06-01-2017.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Imperative Dates:
- Last Date For Submission of online Application : 06.01.2017
Application form of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 is available at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in for job seekers. Bombay High Court has released a latest recruitment notification 2016 for the selection of Assistant Registrar/Project Manager. It is golden opportunity for them who are looking for a government job in Mumbai.
As per released latest Advertisement Notice #ADM./1104/2016 dated 09-08-2016, there is 01 position will be filled for the post of Assistant Registrar/Project Manger. Applicants who are interested and want to apply need to ensure their eligibility by going through its official advertisement or may refer this blog to get exhaustive details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates may send their applications on plain paper along with a copy of their Service Certificate to the Dy.Chief Personnel Manager, Personnel Department, BEST Undertaking, BEST Bhavan, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001, on or before 22nd August, 2016. Required information of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 is given below:
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2016 Assistant Registrar/Project Manager
Advertisement No: ADM/ 1104 /2016
Total Number of posts: 01
Application Mode : Online
Job Location: Bombay (Maharashtra)
Post Name & No. of Vacancies:
- Assistant Registrar/Project Manger : 01 Post
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Full Info:
- Applicants who are looking for job and want to apply for Bombay High court Recruitment 2016 must have ME or equivalent degree with 3 years working experience in related field or MCA/BE or equivalent degree in Computer science.
- Age should be 30 to 40 years.
- Rs 15600 39100 with GP Rs 6600
- An applicant shall submit online application, only in the prescribed format, through the official website of the Bombay High Court i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in , by 24/08/2016 upto 5.00 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. The format of application and declaration are available for downloading. For the sake of convenience, the candidates are advised to keep ready duly filled in specimen of the application and the declaration, while submitting the same online.
Instruction to apply online:
- Prior to apply need to scan their photograph and signature
- Log on to the website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment and Click on desired post ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Submit application form
- Take print out of application form
- Send it along with mentioned documents
Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad – 431009
Dates to remember:
- Last date of Apply online: 24-08-2016
- Last date of Receipt Hard copy Receipt: 31-08-2016
Official Website : http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in