AASL Recruitment 2016 www.airindia.in 22 Latest Vacancy Info
AASL Recruitment 2016 official notification was published at www.airindia.in to employ 22 new employees for the post of Technical Assistant. Applications are invited from dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for this latest released employment notice 2016 by Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) before 23rd of December 2016.
Applicants who are interested are required to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in the official advertisement as well as in the application form. Applicants are advised to read carefully the employment notice complete the application form.
Application Mode: Offline/Postal
Total Number of Posts: 22
Name of The Posts: Technical Assistants
Job Location: All India
- AME Diploma from DGCA Approved institute.
- Applicants age should be maximum 30 years as on 15th of November 2016.
- Selection applicants will get salary Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
Manner of Selection:
- Selection of the applicants for the post of Technical Assistant would be made on the basis of Technical knowledge/ Skill test/ Group Discussion.
- Applicants are required to pay application fee Rs. 1500/- though DD in favour “Airline Allied Services Limited” which payable at Delhi.
- No fee for ST/SC applicants.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for the post of Technical Assistant for AASL Recruitment 2016 need to submit their application form in prescribed format, which can be downloaded from AASL Official website www.airindia.in and complete application form along with required enclosure needs to be sent at below given postal address before 23rd of December 2016.
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building adjacent to the Office of ED (NR) Air India Limited Terminal -1B IGI Airport New Delhi – 110037
- Last date of Receipt Application: 23-12-2016
Applicants who are interested to know more details about this vacancy or organization kindly visit official website www.airindia.in